As mothers of preschoolers, we know first-hand that the most important lessons we try to teach our young children are based in social and emotional learning: how to be a good friend, how to share, how to be nice to your sibling, how to move past bedtime struggles, how to deal with separation, etc. We wanted help teaching our children these crucial life lessons. The ABC’s and 123’s will come; the main challenge in raising a young child is how to best lay the foundation to become a good person.
So we formed The Mother Company and set out to create both a line of products that would help young children with emotional literacy (Ruby's Studio), and a beautiful, easy to navigate website with the best expert advice for parents (www.themotherco.com). Our products for children include DVDs, downloads, books, apps, dolls and music (with more on the way soon.) With everything we do, we strive to produce products and articles that help solve our common parenting problems in a uniquely beautiful, enriching way.
- Want to know what makes Ruby’s Studio products different? Click here to find out.
- For more info about The Mother Company Mamas, click here.
- To learn more about our mission and approach, click here.
- Want to know more about our experts? Click here.
- What parenting issues do you want us to address in future shows and products? Contact us.